(Redirected from Shooter (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shooter or shooters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shooter is someone who shoots something.
Shooter or Shoota may also refer to:
- Rod Beck (1968–2007), American baseball pitcher nicknamed "Shooter"
- Shooter Jennings (born 1979), country music singer
- Adrian Shooter (born 1948)
- Jim Shooter (born 1951), American writer
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Shooter (1988 film)
- Shooter (2007 film), feature film directed by Antoine Fuqua and starring Mark Wahlberg
- Shooters (2001 film), British television documentary
- Shooters (2002 film), theatrical film
- The Shooter (1995 film), starring Dolph Lundgren, also known as Hidden Assassin
- The Shooter (1997 film), starring Michael Dudikoff
- The Shooter (2013 film), Danish film
- Shooter, the person designated to roll the dice in a game of craps
- Shooter, a large toy marble used to hit other marbles
- Shooter game, a subgenre of the action video game genre
Groups and labels
- "Shoota", a song by Dame D.O.L.L.A. from Confirmed
- "Shoota", a song by Playboi Carti featuring Lil Uzi Vert from Die Lit
- "Shooter" (song), by Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Shooter (TV series), a 2016 American television series starring Ryan Phillippe
- Shooter McGavin, a fictional character in the film Happy Gilmore
- Shooter (mixed drink), a mixed alcoholic drink served in a shot glass
- "Shooter", another name for the multiple lining tool in engraving
- Shooter, or clicker, a colloquialism for remote control
- Catapult Officer, or shooter, a position in the United States Navy air carrier operations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shooter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.