From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shooter (film))
|Look up shooter or shooters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shooter is someone who shoots something.
Shooter may also refer to:
Film and television
- Shooter (1988 film), a TV pilot
- Shooter (2000 film), a short film
- Shooters (2001 film), a British television documentary
- Shooters (2002 film), a theatrical film
- Shooter (2007 film), a feature film directed by Antoine Fuqua and starring Mark Wahlberg
- The Shooter (1995 film), starring Dolph Lundgren, also known as Hidden Assassin
- The Shooter (1997 film), starring Michael Dudikoff
- Shooter (TV series), a 2016 American television series starring Ryan Phillippe
- Shooter, a large marble used to hit other marbles
- Shooter, the person designated to roll the dice in a game of craps
- Shooter game, a subgenre of the action game video game genre
- Shoot 'em up, a subgenre of the shooter genre
- First-person shooter
- Third-person shooter
- "Shooter" (song), by Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke
- Shooter Jennings (born 1979), country music singer
- The Shooters, an American 1980s country band
- Shooter (mixed drink), a mixed alcoholic drink served in a shot glass
- Jim Shooter (born 1951), American writer
- Rod Beck (1968–2007), American baseball pitcher nicknamed "Shooter"
- Shooter McGavin, fictional character in the film Happy Gilmore
- A colloquialism for remote control
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shooter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.