From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shore Leave may refer to:
- Shore leave, the leave that professional sailors get to spend on dry land
- "Shore Leave" (Star Trek), a first season episode of Star Trek: The Original Series
- Shore Leave (film), a 1925 film starring Richard Barthelmess
- Shore Leave, a The Venture Brothers character parodying Shipwreck (G.I. Joe)
- Shore lead, oceanographic term for a waterway opening between pack ice and shore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shore Leave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.