Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shortt is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Adam Shortt (1859–1931), Canadian economic historian.
- Bill Shortt (1920–2004), Welsh professional footballer.
- Edward Shortt (1862–1935), British politician.
- Henry Edward Shortt (1887–1987), British protozoologist.
- Kate Shortt (musician), British pianist, cello player, songwriter.
- James Shortt (born 1953), British SAS/Para impostor, self-styled "Baron of Castleshort", DG International Bodyguard Association.
- Pat Shortt (born 1966), Irish comedian and entertainer.
- Yvonne Shortt (born 1972), American social practice installation artist.
- Shortt-Synchronome clock, a free pendulum clock, patented in 1921.
- Polly Shortts, a hill on the outskirts in South Africa.
- Short (surname), a similar surname.
|surname Shortt. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|