Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shota may refer to:
- Shota, a traditional dance from Kosovo
- Shota (given name), a Georgian given name
- Shōta, a Japanese given name
- Shota (Japanese: ショタ), a Japanese slang term for a cultural version of a more youthful or childlike male appearance, mostly used to describe fictional characters.
- Shotacon (Japanese: ショタコン), contracted from the phrase "正太郎コンプレックス" ("Shotaro complex"), Japanese discourse or media focusing on the attraction to young or prepubescent male appearance.
- Shota the Witch Woman, a character from Terry Goodkind's fantasy series The Sword of Truth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.