Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shota may refer to:
- Shota, a traditional dance from Kosovo
- Shota (given name), a Georgian given name
- Shōta, a Japanese given name
- Shota (Japanese: ショタ), a Japanese slang term for a cultural version of a more youthful or childlike male appearance, mostly used to describe fictional characters.
- Shotacon (Japanese: ショタコン), contracted from the phrase "正太郎コンプレックス" ("Shotaro complex"), Japanese discourse or media focusing on the attraction to young or prepubescent male appearance.
- Shota the Witch Woman, a character from Terry Goodkind's fantasy series The Sword of Truth
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.