From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Showcase (disambiguation))
||This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Look up showcase or vitrine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Showcase or Vitrine may refer to:
- "The Showcase", the final round of the CBS daytime game show The Price Is Right
- Showcase (Canadian TV channel), a Canadian cable television network
- Showcase (Australian TV channel), an Australian TV channel, part of Foxtel Movies
- Showcase (U.S. TV channel), a multiplex channel of the Showtime television network in the U.S.
- Showcase TV, a defunct satellite channel in the United Kingdom
- TVNZ Showcase, the arts and drama service on TVNZ 6
- Variety show, entertainment medium showcasing a variety of acts
Film and theater
- Autodesk Showcase, 3D visualization and 3D presentation software
- Showcase (Firefox extension), an extension for Mozilla Firefox
- Showcase Software Ltd, a company providing the Showcase Workshop presentation platform
- Showcase (comics), a comic book series published by DC Comics
- Showcase (retailer), Canadian retailer of "the best of as-seen-on-TV and more"
- Showcase, another name for an anthology
- Vitrine reflectance (%R0) measures the kerogen maturity (heat and time) and is a key parameter in evaluating tight oil and tight gas plays.
- All pages beginning with "Showcase"
- All pages with a title containing Showcase
- All pages beginning with "vitrine"
- All pages with a title containing vitrine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Showcase.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.