From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||India|
|Related names||Shriya, Sreya, Sriya, Shreeya|
Shreya (hindi : श्रेया) is a contemporary Indian feminine given name. The Sanskrit word śreyas has several meanings which include "auspicious", "more beautiful", "most excellent". It is also another name of the goddess Lakshmi.
- Shreya Dhital (born April 12, 1995), Nepalese swimmer.
- Shreya Ghoshal (born March 12, 1984), Indian playback singer.
- Shreya Guhathakurta (born February 3, 1975), Indian singer.
- Shreya Narayan (born February 22, 1985, Indian actress, model, writer and social worker
- Shriya Saran (born September 11, 1982), Indian actress and model.
- Sreya Jayadeep (born November 5, 2005), Indian singer.
- Sriya Reddy (born April 3, 1983), Indian actress and anchor.
|This given name–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|