Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shriek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shriek may refer to:
- A kind of vociferation, especially a loud scream
- a slang term for the exclamation mark, used in some computing and mathematical contexts, such as and being called shriek maps.
- Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth, a 2000 comedy film
- Shriek (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Shriek (Batman Beyond), a villain in the DC animated universe's Batman Beyond
- a book in the Strange Matter series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shriek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.