Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shuffle or shuffling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shuffling is a procedure used to randomize a deck of playing cards.
Shuffle or shuffling may also refer to:
- Shuffle (tap dance), a type of footwork in tap dance
- Shuffle step, a type of footwork in ballroom dance
- Shuffle dance, a rave dance originating from Melbourne, Australia
- Chassé, a dance step in several types of dance, is sometimes called a shuffle in line dancing
- Shuffle algebra, a Hopf algebra with a basis corresponding to words on some set whose product is given by the shuffle product XшY of two words X, Y: the sum of all ways of interlacing them
- Shuffle product, the shuffle product of words of lengths m and n is a sum over the (m+n)!/m!n! ways of interleaving the two words
- Shuffle (album), a 2009 album by Machinefabriek
- "Shuffle" (song), a 2011 song by Bombay Bicycle Club
- "Shuffla", a 2018 song by Swedish duo Samir & Viktor
- Shuffle note, also called swing note; and the shuffle rhythm played with these notes
- Shuffle play, the randomization of a playlist on a music playing device
- Shuffle!, a 2004 video game and its corresponding anime
- Shuffle (game show), an interactive game show from 1994
- iPod Shuffle, a portable MP3 player that has no screen and is marketed by Apple Inc.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shuffle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.