Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shuto or variants may refer to:
- A knifehand strike, known in Japanese as shutō-uchi
- Shutō (seafood), Japanese tuna liver seafood pickle
- Shuto Expressway (首都高速道路, Shuto Kōsoku-dōro) network of toll expressways
- Šuto Orizari Municipality (Macedonian: Шуто Оризари) municipality
- Shuuto, long "shootball" pitch in Japanese baseball
- Shuto Kono (1993) Japanese footballer
- Shuto Yamamoto (1985) Japanese footballer
- Shuto Kawai (1993) Japanese footballer
- Shuto Inaba (1990) Japanese footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shuto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.