Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shutterbug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shutterbug may refer to:
- "Shutterbugg", a song by Big Boi on the album Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty
- Shutterbug Follies, a 2002 graphic novel created by Jason Little
- A song by the band Veruca Salt on the album Eight Arms to Hold You
- "The Shutterbug", an episode of the children's animated television series Timothy Goes to School
- Shutterbug, a 1995 album by Thousand Foot Krutch
- "Shutterbugs", several episodes on the MTV sketch comedy show Human Giant
- "Shutterbugs", a Canadian educational animated series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shutterbug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.