From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sibiryak may refer to:
- Sibiryak, Russian word denoting an inhabitant of Siberia
- Sybirak, a Polish term for a person exiled to Siberia in Russian Empire or Soviet Union
- Sibiryak (rural locality), several rural localities in Russia
- Sibirjak, Novosibirsk-Moscow-Berlin express train
- Sibiriak (horse), a horse from the Soviet Union that took part in 1964 Summer Olympics
- Dmitry Mamin-Sibiryak, Russian writer
- FC Sibiryak Bratsk, a Russian football (soccer) club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sibiryak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.