Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sidon, Sidon, Sídon, or Sidón in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sidon is an ancient Phoenician city and a major modern city in Lebanon.
Sidon may also refer to:
- Sidon, Mississippi, U.S.
- Sidon District, an administrative district in Lebanon containing the city of Sidon
- Sidon Eyalet, an administrative division of the Ottoman Empire
- Lordship of Sidon, a fiefdom of the Kingdom of Jerusalem
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Sidon, in the Kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th/13th centuries
- River Sidon, mentioned in the Book of Mormon
- Sidon (surname), including a list of people with the name, and known as "of Sidon"
- HMS Sidon, two Royal Navy ships
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sidon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.