Sieben may refer to:
- Harry A. Sieben, an American politician from the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
- Jon Sieben, an Australian former butterfly swimmer
- Katie Sieben, a Minnesota politician and a member of the Minnesota Senate
- Otto Sieben, the pseudonym of Gerhard Narholz
- Todd Sieben, a Republican member of the Illinois State Senate
- Sieben, United States Virgin Islands, a settlement on the island of Saint John in the United States Virgin Islands
- Siebens Building, a 220 foot high-rise in Rochester, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sieben.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.