From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sieber may refer to:
- Sieber (river), a river in the Harz mountains of Germany.
- Al Sieber (1843–1907), German-American chief of scouts
- Bodo Sieber (born 1979), German rugby union player
- Christoph Sieber (born 1971), Austrian sailor
- Christopher Sieber (born 1969), American actor
- Franz Sieber (1789–1844), German botanist
- Lothar Sieber (1922-1945), German test pilot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sieber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.