From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sieber may refer to:
- Sieber (river), a river in the Harz mountains of Germany.
- Franz Sieber, botanist
- Christopher Sieber, actor
- Lothar Sieber, test pilot
- Albert Sieber, chief of scouts
- Christoph Sieber, sailor
- Bodo Sieber, German rugby union player
- Michael Sieber, competition canoe paddler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sieber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.