Sieges of Danzig
(Redirected from Siege of Danzig (disambiguation))
- Teutonic takeover of Danzig (Gdańsk) in 1308. This event involved several parties
- Siege of Danzig (1577) by king Stefan Batory, following the Danzig rebellion. Inconclusive, lifted as a compromise was negotiated
- Siege of Danzig (1626–1629) – one or more unsuccessful Swedish sieges during that period
- Battle of Oliva 1627: naval battle in the vicinity of Oliwa (currently part of Gdańsk)
- Siege of Danzig (1655–1660): Unsuccessful siege by Swedish forces in the Deluge
- Siege of Danzig (1734): Russians capture the city during the War of the Polish Succession
- Siege of Danzig (1807): French capture the city from Prussians during the War of the Fourth Coalition
- Siege of Danzig (1813): Russian forces against French Army.
- Events starting on 1 September 1939
- in 1945, the Soviet Army takes over the city during the East Pomeranian Offensive. For details, see Danzig Offensive Operation.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sieges of Danzig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.