Siege of Limerick
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Siege of Limerick may refer to:
- Siege of Limerick (1642), English Protestants surrendered to Confederate Catholics
- Siege of Limerick (1650–1651), Confederate Catholics and English Royalists surrendered to English Parliamentary forces
- Siege of Limerick (1690), Jacobites withstood Williamites
- Siege of Limerick (1691), Jacobites surrendered to Williamites
- Irish Free State offensive#Fall of Limerick, Irish republican Irregulars surrendered to Irish Free State forces
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siege of Limerick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.