Siege of Tournai
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Siege of Tournai may refer to:
- Siege of Tournai (1197) : The Count of Flanders and Hainault, Baldwin VI of Hainaut unsuccessfully besieged it.
- Siege of Tournai (1213) : Infante Ferdinand, husband of Jeanne, Countess of Flanders, besieged and took the city on 1 October 1213
- Siege of Tournai (1303) : besieged by Anglo-Flemish troops, siege ended by a treaty
- Siege of Tournai (1340) : during the Hundred Years' War, the city was unsuccessfully besieged by the English and their Flemish allies
- Siege of Tournai (1513) : during Henry VIII of England's campaigns against France
- Siege of Tournai (1521) : during the Italian War of 1521–1526, the city was taken from the French by the Holy Roman Empire
- Siege of Tournai (1581)
- Siege of Tournai (1667) : during the War of Devolution
- Siege of Tournai (1709) : during the War of the Spanish Succession
- Siege of Tournai (1745) : after the battle of Fontenoy, capitulation 22 May
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siege of Tournai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.