Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sievert or Sievert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The sievert (symbol: Sv) is the SI derived unit of ionizing radiation dose
Sievert may also refer to:
- Sievert (name), German given name
- Hans-Heinrich Sievert (1909–1963), German Olympic decathlete
- José Joaquín Chaverri Sievert (born 1949), Cost Rican diplomat
- Paul Sievert (1895–1988), German Olympic racewalker
- Rolf Maximilian Sievert (1896–1966), Swedish medical physicist for whom the SI unit is named
Science and technology
- Sievert chamber, an ionization chamber used in radiation dose measurements
- Sievert integral, function commonly used in radiation transport calculations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sievert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.