Silicon Alley Reporter
Karol Martesko-Fenster collaborated with Jason Calacanis and Gordon Gould from 1997 to 1999 on the launch of Silicon Alley Reporter prior to joining Rising Tide Studios in April 1999. He served as President & Publisher until mid-2001.
The Silicon Alley Reporter 100, the list of the 100 most influential people in New York Technology, was published annually.
- Ryan Naraine (October 8, 2001). Silicon Alley Reporter Goes Under. via clickZ news.
- Rafat Ali (April 11, 2003). Enhanced Silicon: Venture Reporter Bought Out. via paidcontent.org
- Janelle Brown (March 3, 2000). Who decides who in Silicon Alley via Slate
- Greg Lindsay (March 28, 2007). So What Do You Do, Rafat Ali? via MediaBistro
- ContentNext Media ContentNext Media homepage
- Amy Harmon (October 8, 2001) Requiem for a Cheerleader: Silicon Alley Magazine Is Dead New York Times
- Ben Popper (March 18, 2011) The Silicon Alley Reporter 100: 10 Years Later, Where Are They Now? BetaBeat
- Mary Huhn (April 18, 1999) Silicon Alley Reporter Being Courted by the Bigs New York Post
- Jennifer Rewick (February 29, 2000) Silicon Alley Reporter Seeks Some Silicon Alley Investors Wall Street Journal