|Look up silly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silly may refer to:
- Silly, Belgium, a town
- Silly Department, a department or commune of Sissili Province in southern Burkina Faso
- Silly (band), an East German rock group from the 1970s
- The Sillies, an American punk rock band formed in 1977
- Silly (album), the 2008 debut album by Taiwanese singer and songwriter Queen Wei
- "Silly" (song), a 1981 song by Deniece Williams
- Gilbert Bécaud (1927-2001), born François Silly, French singer, composer, pianist and actor
- Gaylord Silly (born 1986), long distance runner from the Seychelles
- John Silly (c 1621-1672), English politician and Member of Parliament
- Roland Silly, French trade unionist and politician, collaborator during the German World War II occupation of France
- Silly, a fielding position in the sport of cricket
- the title character of Mr. Silly, the tenth book in the Mr. Men children's book series
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.