From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up silliness or silly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silly may refer to:
- Silly, Belgium, a town in Belgium
- Silly Department, a department or commune of Sissili Province in southern Burkina Faso
- Silly (band), an East German rock group from the 1970s
- Silly (album), the 2008 debut album by Taiwanese singer and songwriter Queen Wei
- "Silly" (song), a 1981 song by Deniece Williams
- Gaylord Silly (born 1986), long distance runner from the Seychelles
- Silly, a fielding position in the sport of cricket
- Silly putty, a soft pliable substance used as a toy
- Silly season, the summer months typified by frivolous news stories
- Crystal Reyes, WIKIPEDIA is not a good academic source. EVER.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.