Silver Tower (Abu Dhabi)
Silver Tower is a 120m tall building which was in 2006 the 16th tallest in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates. Silver Tower or HH Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Tower was made circa 1990 by Cassia and Associates. It used to be on the main Corniche Road, but with the reconstruction of the Corniche recently, the road next to Silver Tower is now called Corniche Lane. The building's first four levels are for office use by Abu Dhabi Investment Authority and the rest of the floors from 5 to 29 (29 is the Penthouse) are residential.
- From the 20th floor to the 28th, the flat numbers arranged are at a different order and orientation from those from the 5th floor to the 19th.
- The mosaics designs on each lobby contain of white, blue and purple hexagons.
- Each lobby has 6 light switches.
- Silver Tower, Germany
- Silver Tower at Emporis
- Silver Tower model on Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse
- Silver Tower on Cassia & Associates
- Silver Tower at Skyscraper Page
- Other Skyscrapers of Abu Dhabi