Silver and Gold
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Silver and Gold may refer to:
Electrum, also called white gold, is gold that has silver added to it.
- Silver & Gold (Vanessa Williams album), also featuring the song by Burl Ives
- Silver & Gold (Neil Young album), also title song
- Silver & Gold (Sufjan Stevens album)
- "Silver and Gold" (Dolly Parton song)
- "Silver and Gold", song from the Sun City album by Artists United Against Apartheid, also recorded by U2
- "Silver and Gold", Christmas song by Burl Ives from the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer soundtrack
- Silver and Gold, album and song by ASAP
- "Silver and Gold", single by T-Pain
- Silver and Gold (TV series), a 2017 Japanese TV series
- Pokémon Silver and Gold, two 1999 video games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silver and Gold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.