Silvertone may mean:
Companies and brands
- Silvertone (instruments) was the brand name used by Sears for musical instruments, and later under Samick Music Corporation
- Silvertone (televisions and radios) was the proprietary brand name used by Sears for televisions, radios and other electronic products
- Detrola Radio & Television Corporation, manufacturer of Silvertone televisions and radios
- The Silvertones, Jamaican vocal group
- Chad Allan and the Silvertones was the original name of the Canadian rock band, The Guess Who.
- Silvertone (album) is the name of the debut album by Chris Isaak, and the name of his longtime backing group
- Silvertone Records (disambiguation) was the name of three different record labels, including one sold at Sears
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silvertone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.