From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simhadri may refer to:
- Simhadri (1996 film), a 1996 Kannada film directed by Raj Kishor
- Simhadri (2003 film), a 2003 Telugu film directed by S. S. Rajamouli
- Simhadri (2014 film), a 2014 Kannada film directed by Shivamani
- Simhadri Narasimha Satakam, a poetry collection written Gogulapati Kurmanatha Kavi
- Simhadripuram, a village and a mandal in Kadapa district in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India
Simhadri is also one of the Indian personal or family names
- Simhadri (Telugu: సింహాద్రి) is the other name of Simhachalam, the abode of Lord Lakshmi Narasimha
- Simhadri Satyanarayana Rao, an Indian politician
- Dr. Y. C. Simhadri, Vice Chancellor of Andhra University
- Simhadri Super Thermal Power Plant, a coal-fired thermal power plant located south of Visakhapatnam city, in Andhra Pradesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simhadri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.