From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simmias (Greek: Σιμμίας) may refer to:
- Simmias of Thebes, follower of Socrates
- Simmias of Macedon, general of Alexander the Great
- Simmias of Rhodes, poet and grammarian (late 4th century BC)
- Simmias of Syracuse, student of philosophy
- Simmias (explorer), Ptolemaic explorer of Red Sea. (3rd century BC)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simmias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.