|Look up simplex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Simplex may refer to:
- Simplex, a term in geometry meaning an n-dimensional analogue of a triangle
- Pascal's simplex, a version of Pascal's triangle of more than three dimensions
- Simplex algorithm, a popular algorithm for numerical solution of linear programming problems
- Simplex graph, derived from the cliques of another graph
- Simplex noise, a method for constructing an n-dimensional noise function
- Simplex plot, a ternary plot used in game theory
Companies and trade names
- American Simplex, an American automobile made in Mishawaka, Indiana, US
- Crane-Simplex, a defunct luxury car manufacturer in New York, US at the start of the 20th century
- Simplex (bicycle), a French bicycle derailleur brand
- Simplex Manufacturing Corporation, an American manufacturer of motorcycles in Louisiana from 1935 to 1975
- Simplex, a trade name used by British railway locomotive manufacturers, The Motor Rail & Tramcar Co Ltd
- Simplex, the trade name of the swinging-tray record changer used in Wurlitzer jukeboxes, produced from the 1930s to the 1950s.
- Simplex Time Recorder Company, the former name of a brand of fire protection products, now known as SimplexGrinnell
- Sheffield-Simplex, a British vehicle manufacturer operating 1907–1920
- Simplex, A manufacturer of jacks used in railroads and mining industries. Now owned by Actuant Corporation.
- Bergmann Simplex, an early 20th-century, German–made handgun
- Simplex circuit provides transmission in one direction only
- Simplex communication, a one-way communications channel
- Simplex signaling, signalling in which two conductors are used for a single channel
- Simplex, using a single frequency for transmit and receive instead of a amateur radio repeater
- Simplex, a brand name used by the Motor Rail company, early builders of small railway locomotives powered by petrol engines
- List of species named simplex, a common species name
- Mercedes Simplex, an automobile model produced between 1902 and 1909
- Herpes simplex, a viral disease caused by Herpes simplex viruses
- Simplex printing, a printing technique that is contrast to duplex printing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simplex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.