From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Simun and variants may refer to:
- Šimun, a given name in Croatia and a surname in Croatia and Slovakia
- Símun (fl. 1350), head of state of the Faroe Islands
- Símun Mikkjal Zachariasen (1853–1931), Faroese teacher and social activist
- Símun Petur Zachariasen (1887-1977), Faroese teacher, editor, and politician
- Símun av Skarði (1872-1942), Faroese poet, politician and teacher
- Jóan Símun Edmundsson (born 1991), Faroese professional footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.