Sinara Transport Machines
|Open joint stock company|
|Industry||Engineering – transportation|
|Vladimir P. Melnikov CEO|
|Products||Railway locomotives, diesel engines|
Sinara Transport Machines (Russian: ОАО «Синара – Транспортные машины») is a Russian transportation vehicle manufacturing and engineering company based in Ekaterinburg. The company was established in 2007 as a division of the Sinara Group.
The division incorporates the following subsidiaries:
- Trading House STM
- Ural Diesel Engine Plant
- Lyudinovsky Locomotive Plant
- Center for Innovation Development STM
- Kaluga Plant of Track Machines and Hydraulic Drives
- Ural Locomotives: a joint venture with Siemens created in 2010; manufacturing facilities were based at the Ural Railway Engineering Plant.
STM research centre
The STM research centre (ООО Центр инновационного развития CТМ) was created in 2010 to develop new railway locomotives and technologies.
- "группа СИНАРА : О группе – История предприятия". www.sinara-group.com (in Russian). Sinara Group. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- группа СИНАРА : СТМ. www.sinara-group.com (in Russian). Sinara Group. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "Предприятия". Sinaratm.ru. Retrieved 8 October 2017.
- "Транспортные машины" приедут в Сколково. www.metalinfo.ru (in Russian). 14 December 2010.