|Full name||Singam Subhash Singh|
|Date of birth||2 February 1990|
|Place of birth||Manipur, India|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Striker / Winger|
|2005–2007||Sports Authority of India Manipur|
|2011||→ Pune (loan)||15||(1)|
|2015||→ Bharat FC (loan)||18||(2)|
|2016||→ Mohun Bagan (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:58, 19 May 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 09:42, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
Subhash had to choose from following football or weight-lifting as a career option, with his father preferring him to follow the latter, but his family backed him to become a footballer after impressing in village tournaments as a kid. He would join the Sports Authority of India at Manipur in 2005 as a 15 year old and spend two years honing his skills before playing for ESU, a Manipuri football club.
It was soon after his first year with his club in Manipur that his cousin Samson Singh recognizing the potential Subhash had, invited him for a trial with Air-India. The striker impressed the Pilots and was soon signed by the club for their senior team. He enjoyed great success in his two-year stint with the Mumbai-based club and even finished as second top scorer amongst Indians in his second season at the I-League club.
After a short unsuccessful 6-month spell at Salgaocar in 2010, he was loaned out to Pune for the second half of the 2010–11 I-League. His speed and dribbling skills added a new dimension to Pune FC’s playing style and he soon became a crowd favorite. With his loan signing proving to be a success, Derrick Pereira was quick to sign him permanently at the end of the season. Subhash repaid the faith shown in him by the Pune FC management by scoring the goals that helped the club to a top-5 finish. His on-field performances won him the "Young Player of the Year 2011-12″ – an award he richly deserved.
In June 2013, Singh signed a one-year deal with Shillong Lajong. He made his debut for Lajong in the I-League on 22 September 2013 against Dempo at the Duler Stadium in which he came on as a substitute for Uilliams in the 73rd minute as Shillong Lajong won the match 0-3.
Bharat FC (loan)
Mohun Bagan (loan)
- www.indiansuperleague.com. "Singam Subash Singh - Forward, Mumbai City FC - ISL Player Profile". www.indiansuperleague.com.
- Banerjee, Vinayak. "Subhash Singh returns to Mumbai for a tryst with destiny - ISL Features". www.indiansuperleague.com.
- "Dempo vs. Shillong Lajong 0-3". Soccerway. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- Vinayak Banerjee (3 October 2014). "Subhash Singh returns to Mumbai for a tryst with destiny".
- Mitra, Atanu (23 December 2014). "Bharat FC sign six players from Indian Super League". Goal.com.
- Jitendran, Nikhil (26 June 2015). "Subash Singh: 'It's a great feeling to play for the I-League champions". Goal.com. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- Subhash Singh at Soccerway