From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sinigaglia is an alternative spelling of Senigallia, a comune and port town in Italy. It is also an Italian surname that may refer to
- Davide Sinigaglia (born 1981), Italian association football player
- Giuseppe Sinigaglia (1884–1916), Italian rower
- Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia in Italy named after Giuseppe Sinigaglia
- Leone Sinigaglia (1868–1944), Italian composer and mountaineer
- Lucrezia Sinigaglia (born 1990), Italian sabre fencer
- María Alicia Sinigaglia (born 1964), Argentinian fencer
- Riccardo Sinigaglia (born 1953), Italian architect and musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinigaglia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.