From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sinis may refer to:
- Sinis (Sardinia), peninsula in western Sardinia.
- Sinis (mythology), also known as Pityokamptes, a bandit killed by Theseus in Greek mythology.
- Sinis, now called Sinno, a river in southern Italy.
- Sinis, the name of a powerful Shade in the Myth (computer game series) slain by Alric in single combat.
- SINIS (Quantum Physics) Refers to "superconductor-insulator-normal metal-insulator-superconductor," a structure used in some experimental superconducting devices.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.