|Nickname||Lousi, Big Lou|
8 October 1989 |
Auckland, New Zealand
|Height||191 cm (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||106 kg (16 st 10 lb)|
Sione Lousi (born 8 October 1989) is a professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Townsville Blackhawks in the Queensland Cup. He has played in the National Rugby League for the New Zealand Warriors and is the brother of Sam Lousi.
Lousi attended St Paul's College, a school known for its rugby league sides. From here he played for the Bay Roskill Vikings and Richmond Bulldogs in the Auckland Rugby League competition and joined the New Zealand Warriors Allied Workforce development squad.
With the creation of the Toyota Cup in 2008 Lousi joined the Warriors under-20 side. In 2009 he played in 17 games for the side and trained with the senior squad in the 2010 pre-season, playing in all three trials. He finished his Toyota Cup career with thirty three appearances and two tries.
- "Sione Lousi". Richmond Rovers. Retrieved 11-03-2010. Check date values in:
- Sione Lousi rugbyleagueproject.org
- Sione Lousi nzleague.co.nz
- "Mannering to miss Warriors' season opener". Stuff.co.nz. 9 March 2010. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "NRL Line-ups: Round 1". Fox Sports. 09-03-2010. Retrieved 10-03-2010. Check date values in:
- Football Feast for League Fans this Weekend rleague.com, 23 October 2010
- "League: D-Day looming for McFadden". 11 September 2016 – via New Zealand Herald.