From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Czech Republic
- Sirá, a village
- Province of Sira, a historical Mughal province in southern India
- Sira, India, a city in Tumkur district of Karnataka, India
- Sīra, prophetic biography
- Sirat Rasul Allah, the traditional name for biographies of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad
- Sira, title in Old West Norse for a priest
- Sira (group of British companies), engineering companies based in South London
- Şıra, a Turkish drink
- Syrah, or Shiraz grape, used to produce red wine
- Uroporphyrinogen-III C-methyltransferase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.