Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sirá, a village
- Province of Sira, a historical Mughal province in southern India
- Sira, India, a city in Tumkur district of Karnataka, India
- Sira Taluk, whose headquarters are in Sira
- Sira, Norway, a village in Flekkefjord municipality, Vest-Agder county
- Sira River, a river running through the Sirdalen valley in Vest-Agder county
- Sīra, prophetic biography in Islam
- Sirat Rasul Allah, the traditional name for biographies of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad
- Sira, title in Old West Norse for a priest
- Sira (group of British companies), engineering companies based in South London
- Şıra, a Turkish drink
- Syrah, or Shiraz grape, used to produce red wine
- Uroporphyrinogen-III C-methyltransferase, an enzyme
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.