Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sirá, a village
- Province of Sira, a historical Mughal province in southern India
- Sira, India, a city in Tumkur district of Karnataka, India
- Sira Taluk, whose headquarters are in Sira
- Sira, Norway, a village in Flekkefjord municipality, Vest-Agder county
- Sira River, a river running through the Sirdalen valley in Vest-Agder county
- Sīra, prophetic biography in Islam
- Sirat Rasul Allah, the traditional name for biographies of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad
- Sira, title in Old West Norse for a priest
- Sira (group of British companies), engineering companies based in South London
- Şıra, a Turkish drink
- Syrah, or Shiraz grape, used to produce red wine
- Uroporphyrinogen-III C-methyltransferase, an enzyme
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.