|Died||1995 (aged 85)|
"Siri Aiya" of Radio Ceylon
|Education||Nalanda College Colombo|
Early life and education
Perera was educated at Nalanda College Colombo. He was also a member of the teaching staff at Nalanda. He was also a graduate of Sri Lanka Law College. He obtained a First Class in the Final Examination and was enrolled as an Advocate of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka in March 1933.
In Perera's career as a criminal lawyer he appeared for some well known cases such as Galle Face flats murder case, Turf Club robbery and murder case, Matara Police Station murder case and Dematagoda acid bath murder case.
- By Rajah Kuruppu - Vice President Colombo YMBA "Tribute Siri Perera, QC". Dailynews. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved 2010-02-10.
- By Rajah Kuruppu "He lived and preached the Dhamma". Sunday Times. Retrieved 2004-01-11.
- By L. V. P. Wettasinghe "An account of life in Hulftsdorp". The Island. Retrieved 2009-05-16.
- By Ronnie de Mel "Sinhalese Sports Club in the 1940s and 1950s in retrospect". The Island.
- Reviewd by Dhanapala Nissanka "Tradition unique to Sinhala language". Dailynews. Retrieved 4 January 2002.
- "Noble Teachers". Nalanda College Buddhist Association. Retrieved 7 August 2012.