|Full name||Sita-Taty Matondo|
|Date of birth||December 28, 1984|
|Place of birth||Kinshasa, Zaire|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2007||→ Trois-Rivières Attak (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
He first started out playing amateur soccer with Panellinios in the Quebec Elite Soccer League for five years, winning the Defender of the Year award, and the Fair-Play award in 1999.
In 2003, he signed for the Montreal Impact making his debut on April 26 against Charleston Battery, when he came off the bench for Mark Rowland. He scored his first goal against Calgary Storm on June 1, in a 4-0 win. He ended his first pro season with four goals in 21 games. The following season after performing impressively with Montreal he was signed by Åtvidabergs FF of the Superettan, where he failed to establish himself as a regular starter only appearing in four games.
He came back to the Impact in 2005 playing only seven minutes, before being traded to the Toronto Lynx along with Abraham Francois for Ali Gerba. During the 2005 season he scored two goals and added two assists, finishing the league with the Lynx with a worst 3 wins, 17 losses, and 8 ties the worst performance in league history and a 12th place finish.
The Vancouver Whitecaps acquired him for the 2006 season, where he helped the Caps win the USL First Division Championship beating the Rochester Raging Rhinos to a score of 3-0 which he scored the third goal to clinch the title for the Caps. And he finished the season with three goals and also helped Vancouver win the Cascadia Cup. On April 11, 2007 he was acquired by the Impact from Vancouver in return for forward Jason McLaughlin. During the 2007 season he was loaned to the Impact's farm team Trois-Rivières Attak of the Canadian Soccer League. He made his debut for the club on August 18, 2007 in a match against the Italia Shooters in a 0-0 tie. He also appeared for the club in the postseason featuring in both the quarterfinal and semifinal matches. In the semi-finals match he contributed by assisting a goal to Nicolas Lesage, but unfortunately wasn't enough to win the match as the Serbian White Eagles FC held on to their 2-1 lead.
Matondo made his senior debut for the Canada national team on January 18, 2003, in a friendly match against the United States. That game also proved to be his only international. Matondo played futsal at the QCSL World Cup in 2010.
- Ligue Elite 2010-2011
- IMPACT ACQUIRES FORWARD SITA-TATY MATONDO
- LYNX ACQUIRE TWO FROM IMPACT
- LYNX ACQUIRE TWO FROM IMPACT!
- Caps, Impact swap pair
- Miller, Mike (August 18, 2007). "Aug 18, 2007 CSL Trois Rivieres vs Italia Shooters (from insidesoccer.ca)". Rocket Robin's Home Page. insidesoccer.ca.
- "DEFENDING CHAMPIONS ITALIA ELIMINATED". Rocket Robin's Home Page. CSL media release. October 13, 2007.
- Glover, Robin (October 21, 2007). "Result of the Sunday October 21, 2007 CSL game between Serbian White Eagles and Trois-Rivieres Attak played at Esther Shiner Stadium in North York at 5:00pm. This was the second semi-final of the CSL Championship playoffs.". Rocket Robin's Home Page.
- Impact announce player moves
- Record at FIFA Tournaments - FIFA
- QCSL World Cup - Sita Tati Matondo