From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sith in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Sith are an organization and a race affiliated with the Dark Side in the Star Wars universe.
Sith may also refer to:
- Sìth, Scottish Gaelic semi-deities, spirits and fairies
- Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith, a 2005 American space opera film written and directed by George Lucas
- Sith (game engine), a game engine developed in the late 1990s by LucasArts for Star Wars Jedi Knight games
- Shalom in the Home, a reality TV show by the TLC Network
- SITh, static induction thyristor
- Sith FM, a student radio station in Sri Lanka
- A flying hornet-like monster in Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom series of novels
- Sith, used in Terry Goodkind's fantasy series The Sword of Truth as Mord-Sith, women who are raised from young girls and taught in the ways of pain and torture
- Commander Sith, a fictional character in Ghost Trick
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.