This article contains translated text and the factual accuracy of the translation should be checked by someone fluent in French and English.
|Born||5 August 1961|
|Known for||Minister of Employment, Labour, Vocational Training, Women's Entrepreneurship|
She began her career as a teacher of history and geography at rural colleges in Moheli from 1988 to 1999.
She participated in the Multiannual Programme for Micro-Realization from 2002 to 2006, as part of the 8th European Development Fund, as a regional director. She was president of the network of African women ministers and parliamentarians of Comoros from 2008 to 2010.
Her political career began 27 May 2006, when she was given the post of Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Environment, a position she held until July 11, 2008. She was then appointed Secretary of State for Solidarity and gender promotion and general commissioner.
- "Curriculum Vitae du Ministre de l'Emploi, du Travail, de la Formation Professionnelle et de l'Entreprenariat Féminin, Porte-parole du Gouvernement : Madame Siti KASSIM". http://www.beit-salam.km. Site officiel de la Présidence de l'Union des Comores]. Archived from the original on 27 January 2016. Retrieved 18 January 2016. External link in
- Hakim Ahamed-Zoubeiri (14 July 2014). "Portrait public de Siti Kassoum Soufou". http://www.habarizacomores.com. Retrieved 18 January 2016. External link in
- "Les 8 Gouvernements de Sambi". http://www.comores-web.com. 23 June 2010. Archived from the original on 8 March 2016. Retrieved 18 January 2016. External link in
- "Arrêté N°14-093/VP-MFEEBICEI/CAB". http://www.jocomores.gouv.km. Journal Officiel des Comores]. 3 October 2014. Archived from the original on 26 January 2016. Retrieved 18 January 2016. External link in
- "Composition du gouvernement des Comores". http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr. 18 May 2015. Retrieved 18 January 2016. External link in