Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Situ, situ, or situs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Situ or situs may refer to:
- In situ, Latin phrase meaning on-site or in-place
- Situs (law), a legal term meaning "site" where a law applies
- In biology, situs refers to the disposition of organs in organisms with left-right asymmetry
- Situ (office), a high-ranking government position in ancient China
- Situ (surname), a surname derived from the office, also romanised Szeto, Seto, or Soohoo
- Situ Panchen (1700–1774), 8th Tai Situ Rinpoche, an influential Tibetan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Situ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.