Sive may refer to:
- Sive (noun), a Nation, a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory.
- Sive (company), SiveHost.com, or SiveICT.co.za. A technology company focusing on online systems, mobile Apps, Business Email Services and Website Hosting.
- Sive (name), anglicised spelling of Sadhbh, an Irish female given name
- Sive (play), by John B. Keane
- Sive (musician), stage name of Sadhbh O'Sullivan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.