Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up siwash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Siwash is a Chinook Jargon word for native peoples, derived from the French "sauvage", wild. The term may also refer to:
- Siwash College, a fictional school in the stories of George H. Fitch
- Siwash Creek or Nashwito Creek, two of five creeks in British Columbia
- Siwash sweater, another name for a Cowichan sweater, which is made with Cowichan knitting
- Siwash Rock, a rock outcropping in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- USS Siwash (SP-12), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siwash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.