Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sizer may refer to:
- Sizer Barker, an indie band from Liverpool, England
- Stephen Sizer (born 1953), English author on Judeo-Christian topics
- Ted Sizer (1932–2009), founder of the Essential school movement
- Theodore Sizer (art historian) (1892–1967), American art historian, author
- Mount Sizer, a prominent peak located on Blue Ridge in Henry W. Coe State Park in California
- Crusher, equipment to break and reduce the size of rocks, coals, overburden or other minerals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sizer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.