Sizzix is the brand name of a product range of home die-cutting machines and embossing solutions manufactured by Ellison. The machines are used for cutting materials such as paper, fabric, vellum, metal and other materials that scissors can cut. The products are most commonly used by crafters, quilters and sewers for scrapbooking, cardmaking, home décor, jewelry making, and other arts and crafts activities.
Sizzix has also seen success in its partnership with about 20 artists who have opened the company up to new markets and categories. Artists include the Tim Holtz, known for his distressed inks and vintage-grunge style; Susan Tierney-Cockburn, famous for her elaborate floral papercrafting designs; and Jo Packham, who has a new line to package food and embellish jars and other edible gifts. 
The Sizzix product range launched in 2001 as an evolution of the first patented die-cutting machine, the Ellison LetterMachine, created in 1977. The Big Shot, BIGkick , and Big Shot Pro are among the hand-operated die-cutting machines. The eclips and "eclips2" is the brand's electronic shape-cutting machine and utilizes designs stored on cartridges. Along with the die-cutting machines, the Sizzix product range also includes steel-rule dies, chemically-etched dies, embossing folders and storage solutions.
The Golden Press Kit Award was awarded to Sizzix at the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Summer 2012 trade show. The BIGkick was awarded the 2008 Reader's Choice Winner in the February 2009 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine in the Die Cut Equipment category.
- , Ellison Brands Retrieved October 22, 2013
- Marcie Mower, "Die Cutting Machines", U Cut At Home
- Marcie Mower, "Die Cutting & Embossing Machine Reviews & Comparison", U Cut At Home, Apr 25, 2012.
- Jennifer Wang, ,"O.C. Register, Feb 16, 2014.
- Wendy Bosberry-Scott , "The John Catt Guide to International Schools 2010/11", (page 272 , 2010).
- "Die Cutting Machines", U Cut At Home
- ,ScrapMag, October 16, 2012.
- ,Creating Keepsakes Magazine, February 2009.