|Look up skater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skater may refer to:
Sports and leisure
- (or skateboarder) Someone who practices skateboarding
- Someone who rides with roller skates
- Someone who rides with inline skates
- Someone who practices ice skating
- An ice hockey player who is not a goaltender
- Skater (subculture), skateboarding surrounding culture
Art and literature
- Skater, Water skater or Pond skater, names for the Gerridae family of insects
- Les Patineurs (French, literally The Skaters)
- Skater (band), a Slovenian dance music trio
- Skaters (band), a New York rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.