Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skinny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skinny usually refers to underweight people or animals. It can also mean:
As a nickname
- Shannon Culver (born 1971), former football player
- Paul Dashiell (1867–1937), American football player, coach and university professor
- Steve Felton (born 1969), American drummer for Mushroomhead
- Kyle Graham (1899–1973), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Skinny Graham (outfielder) (1909-1967), American Major League Baseball player
- Skinny Johnson (1911-1980), American college basketball player
- Nedal Hussein (born 1977), Australian boxer
- Joey Merlino (born 1952), American mobster believed to be the boss of the Philadelphia crime family
- Skinny O'Neal (1899-1981), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Dominick Pizzonia (born 1941), New York mobster known as "Skinny Dom"
- Jack Titus (1908-1978), Australian rules football player
- Jonathan M. Wainwright (general) (1883-1953), American World War II army general and Medal of Honor recipient
- Skinny (band), defunct British electronica/rock band
- Skinny (They Can't Get Enough), 1988 album by rap group The Skinny Boys
- Skinnies, an alien race in the science fiction novel Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein
- Skinny (novel), 2004 debut novel of Ibi Kaslik
- Skinny Pete, a character in the American TV series Breaking Bad
- Skinny - A TTF (technical trail feature) found on some mountain biking trails.
- SKINNY (directing team)
- Skinny Call Control Protocol
- Skinny Mobile, a subsidiary of Spark New Zealand
- The Skinny (disambiguation)
- Skinny dip (disambiguation)
- Club Skinny, a mid-1990s nightclub which gave birth to the Romo movement
- Fatty (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skinny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.