|Look up skinny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skinny usually refers to underweight people or animals. It can also mean:
As a nickname
- Shannon Culver (born 1971), former football player
- Paul Dashiell (1867–1937), American football player, coach and university professor
- Steve Felton (born 1969), American drummer for Mushroomhead
- Kyle Graham (1899–1973), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Skinny Graham (outfielder) (1909-1967), American Major League Baseball player
- Skinny Johnson (1911-1980), American college basketball player
- Nedal Hussein (born 1977), Australian boxer
- Joey Merlino (born 1952), American mobster believed to be the boss of the Philadelphia crime family
- Skinny O'Neal (1899-1981), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Dominick Pizzonia (born 1941), New York mobster known as "Skinny Dom"
- Wayne Sisk (1922-1999), World War II non-commissioned officer with Easy Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division
- Jack Titus (1908-1978), Australian rules football player
- Jonathan M. Wainwright (general) (1883-1953), American World War II army general and Medal of Honor recipient
- Skinny (band), defunct British electronica/rock band
- Skinny (They Can't Get Enough), 1988 album by rap group The Skinny Boys
- Skinnies, an alien race in the science fiction novel Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein
- Skinny (novel), 2004 debut novel of Ibi Kaslik
- Skinny Pete, a character in the American TV series Breaking Bad
- Skinny - A TTF (technical trail feature) found on some mountain biking trails.
- SKINNY (directing team)
- Skinny Call Control Protocol
- Skinny Mobile, a subsidiary of Spark New Zealand
- The Skinny (disambiguation)
- Skinny dip (disambiguation)
- Club Skinny, a mid-1990s nightclub which gave birth to the Romo movement
- Fatty (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skinny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.