Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skipjack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skipjack may refer to:
- Skipjack tuna, a fish of the family Scombridae
- A common name for Elateridae (click beetles)
- Skipjack shad, the fish species, Alosa chrysochloris
- Common name for Pseudocaranx georgianus, also known as silver trevally or skippy.
- HMS Skipjack, Royal Navy, Halcyon class minesweeper, sunk by bombs in 1940
- Skipjack (boat), a type of fishing boat used on the Chesapeake Bay, USA
- USS Skipjack, the name of three United States Navy submarines
- Skipjack class submarine
- Skipjack (cipher), a block cipher, designed by the US National Security Agency
- Skipjack, the code name for Linspire 6.0, a Linux distribution
- Skipjack, the code name for the VAX 8550 computer system, introduced by Digital Equipment Corporation in 1986
- Baltimore Skipjacks, former professional ice hockey team
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skipjack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.