From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skittles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skittles may refer to:
- Skittles (confectionery), a brand of fruit-flavor chewy candy, distributed by Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
- Skittles (sport), the game from which bowling originated
- Skittles (chess), a casual chess game in chess jargon
- Skittles, a Carrom version that uses a spinning top to knock over pins
- Skittles, a slang term for Coricidin in recreational uses
- "Skittles", nickname of Catherine Walters, a famous Victorian courtesan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skittles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.