Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skittles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skittles may refer to:
- Skittles (confectionery), a brand of fruit-flavor chewy candy, distributed by Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
- Skittles (sport), the game from which bowling originated
- Skittles (chess), a casual chess game in chess jargon
- Skittles, a Carrom version that uses a spinning top to knock over pins
- Skittles, a slang term for Coricidin in recreational uses
- "Skittles", nickname of Catherine Walters, a famous Victorian courtesan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skittles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.