|Look up skookum or Skookum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skookum is a word derived from the Chinook Jargon common in regional English in the Pacific Northwest region of North America. It may also refer to a mythical monster or a doll (as discussed in main article).
Skookum may also refer to:
- Skookum (cat), a breed of cat
- Skookum WCT Cash Spiel, a curling tournament from 2006 to 2010
- MV Skookum (1906), a Canadian ferry
- MV Skookum (1912), a Canadian ferry
- Skookums, a dog in Ernest Thompson Seton's 1911 book Rolf in the Woods
- Big Skookum or Hammersley Inlet, Washington state, United States
- Little Skookum Inlet, Washington state
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skookum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.