Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skookum or Skookum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skookum is a word derived from the Chinook Jargon common in regional English in the Pacific Northwest region of North America. It may also refer to a mythical monster or a doll (as discussed in main article).
Skookum may also refer to:
- Skookum Describes hardiness of tools or equipment. Cockford Ollie Inc.
- Skookum (cat), a breed of cat
- Skookum WCT Cash Spiel, a curling tournament from 2006 to 2010
- MV Skookum (1906), a Canadian ferry
- MV Skookum (1912), a Canadian ferry
- Skookums, a dog in Ernest Thompson Seton's 1911 book Rolf in the Woods
- Skookum, a Mallet steam locomotive under restoration by Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad
- Big Skookum or Hammersley Inlet, Washington state, United States
- Little Skookum Inlet, Washington state
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skookum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.