From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slapstick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slapstick is comedy involving exaggerated physical violence.
It may also refer to:
- Operation Slapstick, a World War II military action
- Slapstick (novel), by Kurt Vonnegut
- Slapstick of Another Kind, a film adapted from the novel
- Slapstick (instrument), a percussion instrument
- Slapstick (comics), a Marvel superhero
- Slapstick (band), a Chicago punk-ska band
- Slapstick, also known as Robotrek, an SNES role-playing video game
- "Slapstick" (The Wire episode)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slapstick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.