From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sleep tight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleep Tight may refer to:
- Idiomatic expression for "sleep well".
- Sleep Tight, a novel by Matthew J. Costello.
- Sleep Tight, the 1958 winner of the Goodwood Handicap, a Group 1 Australian thoroughbred open handicap horse race
- "Sleep Tight", a song by Sarah Brightman from her 1997 Time To Say Goodbye single
- "Sleep Tight" (Angel), a 2002 episode of the television series Angel
- "Sofðu vært" (English "Sleep tight"), a song by Todmobile from their 1991 album Ópera
- "Sleep Tight", a song by Celine Dion from her 2004 Miracle album
- "Sleep Tight", a song by Private Line from the 2004 motion picture soundtrack Levottomat 3
- "Sleep Tight", a song by Dragon Ash from their 2006 single Few Lights Till Night
- "Sleep Tight", a song by Kill Hannah from their 2006 album Until There's Nothing Left of Us
- "Sleep Tight", a song by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy from their 1999 album This Beautiful Life
- Sleep Tight (film), a 2011 Spanish film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleep Tight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.