From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Slim Jim may refer to:
Object or product
- Slim Jim (snack food), a brand of beef snack made by ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Slim Jim (antenna), a type of dipole radio antenna
- Slim Jim (lock pick), a tool for bypassing car locks
- nickname for the narrow-body version of the British Rail Class 33 locomotive
- nickname of the GM Roto Hydramatic transmission
- a sandwich on the menu of Big Boy Restaurants
- a sandwich on the menu of Shoney's Restaurants
- a narrow necktie, favored in the Teddy Boy British subculture
Nickname or stage name
- Slim Jim Phantom, stage name of James McDonnell (born 1961), drummer for the rockabilly group the Stray Cats
- Jim Baxter (1939-2001), Scottish footballer
- Howard Earl (1869-1916), American Major League Baseball player
- W. E. Foster, late 19th and early 20th century con man - see Shootout on Juneau Wharf
- James M. Gavin (1907-1990), US Army lieutenant general
- Ernest Iverson (1903–1958), American radio personality
- Slim Jim, a character in the 1960 UK puppet television series Four Feather Falls
- "Slim Jim", a 1964 episode of the UK television series Dixon of Dock Green
- "Slim Jim", a track on the 1967 album A Bag Full of Blues by American jazz organist Jimmy McGriff
- Slim Jim All Pro Series, former name of the NASCAR AutoZone Elite Division, Southeast Series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slim Jim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.